Monday, June 2, 2008

trees

There are eight million and six trees in my yard.  Six that I got from Sam's Club last week and the other eight million are from those darn Chinese Elm seeds that are stuck in every nook and crany of my entire yard.  They are even on my kitchen floor right now.  I hate those trees.  I want to pass a law that you must destroy those trees if they grow in your yard.  There are some cities with such a tree ordinance.  It just doesn't happen to be in the city which I live.  Oh well.  

4 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

And I want to get rid of our gigantic lame maple tree (not sure exactly which variety) that prevents grass from growing beneath it and year round drops helicopter things and other junk.

Carroll Family said...

I don't even know what that is - do the seed really start sprouts? Or, are they just super annoying because they get EVERYWHERE!!! I'm with Melissa - I have no patience for trees that don't let the grass grow underneath!

Jacobson Five said...

Yes we have them growing in all our flower beds. Not fun, luckily I don't notice them in the grass.

For those who do have them, in their defense, they do provide shade and that is hard to come by in our new little neighborhood.

Galo Fab 5 said...

Yes, and I bet our two are the parents of about 4 million of your baby trees. Sorry, but the shade won. :) Our backyard is so great in the summer. We pretty much have shade all day.