Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday update

OK, so Cole DID NOT get taken out of sacrament meeting today.  Well not until the fire alarm went off just as the last speaker was finishing up.  Hallelujah.   It was not Cole who pulled the fire alarm.  But, it was good practice to see how quickly I could pick up 7 tractors, 8 books, 1 teddy bear, 2 lace-up cards, 2 cheerios containers, 3 sets of scriptures, and my great big bag of everything.  So, pretty much it was a successful day at Church.  Although Rick can not tell you a thing that what said during that slightly shortened meeting. 

3 comments:

Merrills said...

So funny to read about your Sundays. My boys were crazy too and so many weeks I tried to find an excuse to stay home! Of course, Cole was good with Rick there! Figures.

Carroll Family said...

I don't think I've ever had a fire alarm go off at church! How funny!

Galo Fab 5 said...

Damon just wanted to make sure everyone got a little practice incase there really was a fire. :)