Saturday, January 23, 2010

I haven't done thing since college...

I started and finished a book in one day. As a matter of fact, I didn't even move out of my seat until I was finished. Not even to use the bathroom. It helped that I was on a 7 hour flight from Phoenix to Hawaii. But, still...I have not done that since I read For Whom the Bell Tolls.
This is the book I read:


I get so into these books and then I sit back and think, how can I be so captured by such a gruesome concept. Oh well. I hope I can wait until the next one comes out.
Do you think I should let Summer read these books? I am asking since I think I am the last person in the world to read them.

2 comments:

Carroll Family said...

It was good, though, huh? I wish the next one was already out because I find myself wondering what happened to so-and-so and things. I'm not sure about my kids reading them yet, either. I need some feedback on that, too. You guys are in Hawaii again!!!!!! Is this a yearly venture??? Can I join?

Kristine said...

So, I just read the first one & LOVED it!!! But it took me 2 days. I was thinking about Summer reading them. Maybe I'm sensitized, but I think she could handle it.