Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Robison Family Christmas Party Highlights






Menu: breakfast for dinner (sorry, no pictures--too hungry to stop and document). Waffles, pancakes, hashbrowns, sausage, ham, cinnamon rolls, raspberry bread pudding. 2 days later and we're still eating leftovers--OK with me. My kids hope that we have started a tradition with the breakfast thing.
PJ's and socks from Grandma. Cole got confused when I told him he got socks from Grandma. he's been wearing MY fuzzy socks and left me with the child's tube socks. Oh well. And he finally took off his monkey PJ's to have a bath and I threw them in the wash.
Don't Eat Frosty game for the little kids and TABOO (christmas version for the big kids and adults) it was fun, but everyone kept telling me I was too competitive. I have no idea what they are talking about. we won, square and fair.

No comments: