Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Nebo Loop

I have to confess that I have never done the "Nebo Loop" before. We went last week.

We stopped at an overlook where you can look down this deep canyon and up to the back side of Mt. Nebo. It was 95 in the Valley, but our temp. gauge on the truck read 72. With the wind chill Sierra predicted that it was 50 and that we should have brought our coats.
I thought it felt quite nice.
Cole was a little freaked out about looking over the edge but I had to include this picture to prove that I was actually there. He was holding on so tightly so he didn't fall over the edge.

1 comment:

Carroll Family said...

That looks beautiful!!! I've never done that loop either, but I've heard about it - I think from my parents. I love Cole holding on for dear life- Talin would have done the same thing!