Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Helper Train Museum


Ok, we have been spoiled for the last few days.  We left on June 29 to go to Scofield and we just got back today.  I have 600 pictures to upload and sort but, I thought I'd give you an idea of what is to come.  Activities included Rhino rides, museums, toy store, temples, treasure hunts, talent competitions, treats, parades, fireworks,  cleaning projects, photo shoots, and  much more. 
We asked Cole what he wanted to do on Tuesday and he wanted to go to the Helper Train Museum.  I figured that was OK, because there is an antique store that I love right across the street.  Well, at least there used to be.  It is no longer open.  I was bummed, but Cole was thrilled.  I cashed in some ones and gave him a stack of quarters.  He kept the trains running for an hour while the rest of used checked out the museum.  I asked Cole what he wanted to do the next day and he said he wanted to go to the train museum.  boy, he's so predictable.  We went to Fairview instead.
As soon as I get some groceries in the fridge and the laundry caught up I'll get some pictures on here.  Have a good day.
PS, my lawn in burning up, weeds are taking over, garden looks terrible, and my house needs to be dusted.  I thought I had all these things taken care of when I left the house.

No comments: