Friday, August 1, 2008

I did it, did you?

I ordered this.  And it will be available in less than 90 minutes...if I were crazy enough to stand in line for 3 days at Barnes and Noble.
Cover Image
I ordered it on Amazon.  It will be here on Tuesday.  Some nice UPS person will bring it right to my front door.  I don't care that I have to wait until Tuesday because I am still
reading this...


Sarah's Quilt: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine And The Arizona Territories, 1906
But, remember the doctor's orders?  I should stay off my feet for a while so I should be able to finish them both in the next week or so.

PS. I never finished the HOST by Stephanie Meyer.  I quit on page 100 and never looked back.  Sorry guys.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Goodness, you were a blogging fool tonight! I just got home from standing in line for an hour at the Payson Walmart. JEntry is in love with these books and she has me hooked now. She was so excited to go wait for it...so I couldnt crush her dreams lol.

Kristine said...

You were smart about "Host." I wasn't...once I start something I have to finish it. Even the last couple of movies that I got from Netflix I couldn't stop watching.

I was almost tempted to cancel my "Breaking Dawn" Amazon order & go stand in line, but then I decided my sleep was too important. Oh, & I have a test on Mon that I kinda need to study for & that wouldn't happen if I had that book to read.

Carroll Family said...

Let me know is Sarah's Quilt is good - haven't heard of it.

Merrills said...

I plowed through the host and wish I'm not sure why. It wasn't my favorite. I also ordered my book from Amazon because I refuse to stand in line, maybe I'm just too tired!