Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy to You, Summer






Here are some fun pictures of my sweet little Summer.  She is turning 11 and I can't believe it.  She was with my mom and sister over the weekend and I didn't have her around the house.  When she is away for a a day or two I really realize how much I depend on her.  She's so willing to help me and to help with her sister and brother.  I know that I can always trust her.  She is a good example to her family.  Summer always keeps us occupied with a project, a story or a performance.  We love her so much and wish her a very happy birthday and a great year.   

5 comments:

Carroll Family said...

Ahhhh - that's how I remember Summer! She's so cute - I mean beautiful!!!

Leslie said...

I agree, you really have beautiful girls! And summer is already a little lady. I remember holding her at AC when I was all big and preggo. Doesnt seem like that long ago. Happy Birthday Summer!!

Nickie said...

Happy birthday Summer! I love you and miss you. So sorry I have not mailed your "birthday happy". I will get that in the mail! We miss you so much!!!!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

Awww, happy birthday! ANd---that really is funny that Corinne and I both were in Circleville/Junction! We sure had an awesome time. We stayed in the old courthouse and had a blast at the county fair!

Merrills said...

11! She is such a doll! I remember your baby shower and Lexi was about 20 months. Time flies! Happy Birthday!