Friday, November 2, 2012

horizons echo

Summer's band played at Riverwoods a few weeks ago.
I think that place is cool.  It's not like people line up or crowd the area to listen to the performers.
It's more like background noise for an outdoor shopping experience, people waiting for a seat at a restaurant, or couples & families taking a break on a beautiful weekend evening.
The band members gained a lot of experience that night.  Lots of lessons.
Here are a few pictures from the evening....

Over You


A cover of "Lights" by Ellie Goulding




 Summer & Sierra did a cover of Ingrid Michaelson together.

This isn't a great picture, but I just like how everything looks as the sun goes down and the lights come on.  The whole atmosphere of River Woods is great.

3 comments:

Jentry said...

Thats awesome! I showed Jentry the videos you posted on FB. She is a fan!!!

Jentry said...

So much of a fan that she really wrote this comment. hahah Just kidding.. dang kids and them leaving theirselves logged in!!!
~Leslie

Amara said...

I read this post so long ago! When it's on my phone I have such a hard time commenting. I'm so glad your girls are getting these opportunities. Priceless. I'm really hoping they go far with their music.