Monday, June 1, 2009

Hobble Creek Canyon

We went on a little Sunday afternoon bike ride and found ourselves up Hobble Creek Canyon at a campground called jolley's ranch.  It was fun.  The ride down was great.  There is one really big hill going down.  Rick was pulling Cole in the bike trailer.  He always makes sure that he is far enough in the lead that I cannot see how fast he goes down the hill.  He did tell me that when they got down with the hill, Cole said, "wow, I did not like that."  





4 comments:

Amara said...

Don't know why I didn't see this feed earlier. Sierra and Summer rode all that way on their bikes? My kids wine when we walk around the neighborhood! Love the butterfly pictures (and the one of You and Cole too).

Leslie said...

So cute Kelli! Arent they the cutest (and the most devilish) when they are three. I love it.

Jacobson Five said...

Hope you liked it there, that is where we are having the ward campout this year, and you better be there for that. I need to go check it out.

Carroll Family said...

I LOVE Hobble Creek - so beautiful!!!