Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas

The girls have been taking lessons with the most talented teacher for the last few months.
Jessica Knight had a recital for all of her students at the Red Barn in Mapleton (where we had family pictures taken for our Christmas card).   Rick has also been taking guitar lessons, but he wasn't able to perform because of work schedule.  bummer.  Here are a few of the pieces that they performed.  After that evening, I decided that maybe I want a guitar for Christmas (and 4 more hours in my day).  (thanks to Rick for figuring out how to get the video on here.  I would have done it, if I had had 4 more hours in my day.)
*the ones where they are each at the keyboard are the 2 songs that they wrote themselves.


Untitled Christmas Song #2

Good King Wenceslas

Untitled Christmas Song #1

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen





2 comments:

Amara said...

Wow. I can't believe they compose too! That reminds me of a joke my Dad used to tell: what has Beethoven been doing since he died? DE-composing. (ha). Really talented girls you've got there --but then, you already knew that.

Jacobson Five said...

I can't believe little Sierra is doing all that. They both are fantastic!!!!!